Whether you are just jamming out or need mix ready bass tones, this pack covers it all!
Heavy Bass Ir’s Vol. 1 was created using multiple bass cabs ( Ampeg, SWR, Hartke) and several guitar cabs and speakers (V30, Greenback, Creamback, Eminence etc.) resulting in some unique yet brutal bass Ir’s with deep lows and aggressive mids. With a vast selection of cabs and speakers and a wide spectrum of microfoons we made sure every need for heavy bass tone was met.
All cab IR’s in this pack were carefully crafted with the most brutal bass tones in mind.
The goal of this IR pack was not to give you endless microphone and cabinet options. In our experience you can get lost in all the different options pretty fast and before you know it you get sucked down the rabbit whole of cab skipping and tone searching. Instead we’ve created the best bass IR’s we could with enough options to find you a brutal bass tone instantly.
– 30 brutal bass IR’s, all killer no filler!
– Created from a variety of high end bass and guitar cabs and speakers (ampeg/swr/hartke/V30/greenback etc.)
– All bass IR’s were created using high-end studio equipment and ?microphones
– Engineered specifically for brutal and heavy sounds, giving you instant great bass tone
– The bundle comes with multiple .wav file formats 24bit 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz sample rates
– Compatible with software and hardware IR loaders that support .wav format IR’s
– Check ‘The Ultimate Free Bundle’ and test a few bass IR’s yourself!
We believe cab names and microphones can distract you from finding the right sound. You would be picking cabs with your eyes instead of your ears. That’s why we decided to just name our cabs 1 to 30 so you can pick your favorite cab by ear and not by brand or microphone. In the end it doesn’t matter what cab or mic you use as long as the bass tones are brutal.
- Download your products from the Helix Marketplace section of your Line 6 account page. Click on each of them to begin the download.
- Unzip the downloaded files.
- Import presets and impulse responses into HX Edit or Helix Native. Follow the user guide for both applications for how to import these assets.
- HX Edit and Helix Native will need to verify your purchase online and will post a log-in dialog. Please log in with your Line 6 account credentials. Your log in data needs to be identical to the one used for your purchase. Authorization will occur automatically.
- Helix/HX firmware version 2.7 or higher
- HX Edit software version 2.7 or higher
- Helix Native software version 1.7 or higher
Files purchased on ‘HELIX Marketplace’ are proprietary, and are intended for use solely with Line 6 Hardware, currently HELIX Floor, Helix Rack, HELIX LT, HX Stomp, HX Effects and/or POD Go. Files are not always compatible between devices, so please check the product's description as well as the Marketplace Compatibility filter before making a purchase. The files may not be compatible with third-party or non-Line 6 products.
For support questions regarding Marketplace purchases, software downloads, and general usage of Line 6 hardware and software products, please contact Line 6 customer service.
Authorizing Marketplace Presets and Impulse Responses
Marketplace products have minimum software and firmware requirements:
Licensed Digital Download End User License Agreement
Digital downloads (“Digital Downloads”) made available through the Line 6 Web Store’s Marketplace are licensed, not sold, to you. Your license to each Digital Download is subject to your prior acceptance of either this Licensed Digital Download End User License Agreement (“Standard EULA”), or a custom end user license agreement between you and the Digital Download Provider (“Custom EULA”), if one is provided. Your license to any Line 6 Digital Download under this Standard EULA or any Custom EULA is granted by Line 6, and your license to any Third Party Digital Download under this Standard EULA or Custom EULA is granted by the Digital Download Provider of that Third Party Digital Download. Any Digital Download that is subject to this Standard EULA is referred to herein as the “Licensed Digital Download.” The Digital Download Provider or Line 6 as applicable (“Licensor”) reserves all rights in and to the Licensed Digital Download not expressly granted to you under this Standard EULA.
2. Ownership. Licensor retains ownership of all intellectual property rights in and to the Licensed Digital Download, including copies, improvements, enhancements, derivative works and modifications thereof. Your rights to Use the Licensed Digital Download are limited to those expressly granted by this Standard EULA. No other rights with respect to the Licensed Digital Download or any related intellectual property rights are granted or implied.
3. Consent to Use of Data. You agree that Licensor may collect and use technical data and related information—including but not limited to technical information about your device, system and Digital Download software, and peripherals—that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, and other services to you (if any) related to the Licensed Digital Download. Licensor may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve its products or to provide services or technologies to you.