The OwnHammer Workhorse GB25 Collection is a Line 6 Marketplace exclusive impulse response library featuring:
• (16) 1x12's
• (19) 2x12's
• (22) 4x12's
• (3) 6x12's
3 SPEAKER OPTIONS PER CABINET
• GB25M (2010's T1221)
• GB25V (1990's T1220 - 6402 cone)
• GB25X (50/50 mix)
4 MICS PER SPEAKER
7 MIC MIXES PER SPEAKER
• High Gain
• Mid Gain
• Low Gain
• Solo Lead
• Live Sound
• 5 brightness/darkness placement options per mic and non-Summary mic-mix
• 5 multi-element mixes, or combinations of multiple cabinet and speaker types
This library encompasses the range in sounds of the G12M 75-Hz reissue speakers as of their reintroduction in the late 1980's. This beloved speaker type has been heralded as legend and an industry standard of tone by guitarists in the studio and on the stage for decades, which is faithfully recreated here with a sound that's part gritty, part grimy, part grungy, part chimy, and all parts rock-n-roll. The "GB25M" represents the sound of the 16 ohm variant in the post 2002/2003 manufacturing and materials changeover era from this loudspeaker company, and has the textbook lower mid cut, upper mid push, and lower high cut that largely accompanies this time period of speakers. The "GB25V" represents the sound of the 8 ohm variant in the pre 2002/2003 manufacturing and materials changeover era, and conversely has more lower mids, less upper mids, and more lower highs when shot the same way in the same cabinet. The "GB25X" creates a stellar middle ground between the two, and is the recommended starting point for exploring this comprehensive and definitive collection of tones for this speaker type.
All files are provided in .hir proprietary file format for use exclusively in your compatible Line 6 Helix, HX, and/or POD Go registered devices and software.
- Download your products from the Helix Marketplace section of your Line 6 account page. Click on each of them to begin the download.
- Unzip the downloaded files.
- Import presets and impulse responses into HX Edit or Helix Native. Follow the user guide for both applications for how to import these assets.
- HX Edit and Helix Native will need to verify your purchase online and will post a log-in dialog. Please log in with your Line 6 account credentials. Your log in data needs to be identical to the one used for your purchase. Authorization will occur automatically.
- Helix/HX firmware version 2.7 or higher
- HX Edit software version 2.7 or higher
- Helix Native software version 1.7 or higher
Files purchased on ‘HELIX Marketplace’ are proprietary, and are intended for use solely with Line 6 Hardware, currently HELIX Floor, Helix Rack, HELIX LT, HX Stomp, HX Effects and/or POD Go. Files are not always compatible between devices, so please check the product's description as well as the Marketplace Compatibility filter before making a purchase. The files may not be compatible with third-party or non-Line 6 products.
For support questions regarding Marketplace purchases, software downloads, and general usage of Line 6 hardware and software products, please contact Line 6 customer service.
Authorizing Marketplace Presets and Impulse Responses
Marketplace products have minimum software and firmware requirements:
Licensed Digital Download End User License Agreement
Digital downloads (“Digital Downloads”) made available through the Line 6 Web Store’s Marketplace are licensed, not sold, to you. Your license to each Digital Download is subject to your prior acceptance of either this Licensed Digital Download End User License Agreement (“Standard EULA”), or a custom end user license agreement between you and the Digital Download Provider (“Custom EULA”), if one is provided. Your license to any Line 6 Digital Download under this Standard EULA or any Custom EULA is granted by Line 6, and your license to any Third Party Digital Download under this Standard EULA or Custom EULA is granted by the Digital Download Provider of that Third Party Digital Download. Any Digital Download that is subject to this Standard EULA is referred to herein as the “Licensed Digital Download.” The Digital Download Provider or Line 6 as applicable (“Licensor”) reserves all rights in and to the Licensed Digital Download not expressly granted to you under this Standard EULA.
2. Ownership. Licensor retains ownership of all intellectual property rights in and to the Licensed Digital Download, including copies, improvements, enhancements, derivative works and modifications thereof. Your rights to Use the Licensed Digital Download are limited to those expressly granted by this Standard EULA. No other rights with respect to the Licensed Digital Download or any related intellectual property rights are granted or implied.
3. Consent to Use of Data. You agree that Licensor may collect and use technical data and related information—including but not limited to technical information about your device, system and Digital Download software, and peripherals—that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, and other services to you (if any) related to the Licensed Digital Download. Licensor may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve its products or to provide services or technologies to you.