To say that Nashville has changed lately is sort of an understatement. The growth and transformation has happened almost overnight, and with the influx of people from all over the world, a music evolution is underway. Sure, Nashville has country music, (which itself has seen fiddles being replaced by 808 machines) and the city is becoming widely known for a super wide path of music from rock, pop, R&B, and even metal tracks are permeating studio walls.
The Nashville Bass Pack Volume II Pop Rock Edition brings a wide range of tones to your HX Stomp and HELIX platforms. The breakdown is pretty simple yet complex, and can get dialed in for all kinds of studio and live applications. Pair this pack with the original Nashville Pack (which has been used on a great number of record releases since its introduction), and you'll have enough bass ammo to rule the world.
The HELIX version of this pack has each preset running in parallel, with a dedicated XLR output for FOH so you may dial in onstage or in-ear tone independent of the FOH feed. This symmetrical path allows EQ adjustments for venue variations.
5 distinct presets with 3 snapshots each. Each one has a little something special wrapped inside, whether a flange or a little dirt to make the bass really stand out on a track.
Ocean Way is a temple of a recording studio (housed in a former church), and fondly where I had my first major label session (on the same day I signed my apartment lease upon moving to town). Studio A is inspirational to say the least, and it is always a treat to be in that building.
These three presets are designed to get big fat bass tone for rock, country, and pop sessions, as well as a vintage-inspired preset to give the old school producers something to smile about.
(This pack is not affiliated with Ocean Way nor was Ocean Way compensated to be mentioned in this discription. They do have a great break room, however).
OK, just saying the word 'rock' is waaaaay to vague these days. With more and more musicians coming to Nashville from LA and New York (and from all points around the globe, really), rock is truly alive and kicking in Music City.
These 5 presets (with 3 snapshots each) are fairly adventurous, with the titles being an homage to our new friends relocating here from around the globe.
I am a sucker for a great vintage bass strung with flatwounds. This standalone preset was designed for vintage vibe to be used on a modern track.
There are no IR's included in this pack, and of course I encourage you each to salt and pepper your presets to individual taste/application/bass used.
Again, these are presets for Helix. For those seeking the HX Stomp version, please see my other Marketplace listings.
Again, we are not affiliated with any Nashville businesses aforementioned in any way.
- Download your products from the Helix Marketplace section of your Line 6 account page. Click on each of them to begin the download.
- Unzip the downloaded files.
- Import presets and impulse responses into HX Edit or Helix Native. Follow the user guide for both applications for how to import these assets.
- HX Edit and Helix Native will need to verify your purchase online and will post a log-in dialog. Please log in with your Line 6 account credentials. Your log in data needs to be identical to the one used for your purchase. Authorization will occur automatically.
- Helix/HX firmware version 2.7 or higher
- HX Edit software version 2.7 or higher
- Helix Native software version 1.7 or higher
Files purchased on ‘HELIX Marketplace’ are proprietary, and are intended for use solely with Line 6 Hardware, currently HELIX Floor, Helix Rack, HELIX LT, HX Stomp, HX Effects and/or POD Go. Files are not always compatible between devices, so please check the product's description as well as the Marketplace Compatibility filter before making a purchase. The files may not be compatible with third-party or non-Line 6 products.
For support questions regarding Marketplace purchases, software downloads, and general usage of Line 6 hardware and software products, please contact Line 6 customer service.
Authorizing Marketplace Presets and Impulse Responses
Marketplace products have minimum software and firmware requirements:
Licensed Digital Download End User License Agreement
Digital downloads (“Digital Downloads”) made available through the Line 6 Web Store’s Marketplace are licensed, not sold, to you. Your license to each Digital Download is subject to your prior acceptance of either this Licensed Digital Download End User License Agreement (“Standard EULA”), or a custom end user license agreement between you and the Digital Download Provider (“Custom EULA”), if one is provided. Your license to any Line 6 Digital Download under this Standard EULA or any Custom EULA is granted by Line 6, and your license to any Third Party Digital Download under this Standard EULA or Custom EULA is granted by the Digital Download Provider of that Third Party Digital Download. Any Digital Download that is subject to this Standard EULA is referred to herein as the “Licensed Digital Download.” The Digital Download Provider or Line 6 as applicable (“Licensor”) reserves all rights in and to the Licensed Digital Download not expressly granted to you under this Standard EULA.
2. Ownership. Licensor retains ownership of all intellectual property rights in and to the Licensed Digital Download, including copies, improvements, enhancements, derivative works and modifications thereof. Your rights to Use the Licensed Digital Download are limited to those expressly granted by this Standard EULA. No other rights with respect to the Licensed Digital Download or any related intellectual property rights are granted or implied.
3. Consent to Use of Data. You agree that Licensor may collect and use technical data and related information—including but not limited to technical information about your device, system and Digital Download software, and peripherals—that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, and other services to you (if any) related to the Licensed Digital Download. Licensor may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve its products or to provide services or technologies to you.