THIS BUNDLE HAS BEEN UPDATED TO 3.5
(You still get the legacy presets)
The Ultimate Bass Bundle is the complete toolkit for any bass player. It covers all of the sounds that you will need in order to play a wide varity of genres and styles. The bundle includes warm and round funk sounds, heavy gritty metal tones, clear modern tones and "old school" sounding rock tones.
All the tones are carefully tailored to help you fit in the mix, studio or with your band on stage. While enabling you to effortlessly switch between a wide vairty of styles and sounds.
Included in this bundle is also pre-amp and master EQ blocks. This enables you to easily tweak the tones to YOUR specific taste and gear.
THIS BUNDLE CONTAINS:
- Ampeg SVT BRT
- Warm Modern
- B7 Parallel
- Cali Bass Dry
- Cali Bass Mod
- Dingwall Clean
- Dingwall Grit
- Modern Funk
- Modern Funk Dirt
- Modern Metal Clean
- Modern Metal Grit
- Rock Bass Clean
- Rock Bass Grit
- Pre-Amp EQ Blocks
- Master EQ Blocks
All presets are compatible with Helix/LT/Native & HX Stomp, and are built using stock cabs. You can easily switch any cab block out with third party IR's.
- Download your products from the Helix Marketplace section of your Line 6 account page. Click on each of them to begin the download.
- Unzip the downloaded files.
- Import presets and impulse responses into HX Edit or Helix Native. Follow the user guide for both applications for how to import these assets.
- HX Edit and Helix Native will need to verify your purchase online and will post a log-in dialog. Please log in with your Line 6 account credentials. Your log in data needs to be identical to the one used for your purchase. Authorization will occur automatically.
- Helix/HX firmware version 2.7 or higher
- HX Edit software version 2.7 or higher
- Helix Native software version 1.7 or higher
Files purchased on ‘HELIX Marketplace’ are proprietary, and are intended for use solely with Line 6 Hardware, currently HELIX Floor, Helix Rack, HELIX LT, HX Stomp, HX Effects and/or POD Go. Files are not always compatible between devices, so please check the product's description as well as the Marketplace Compatibility filter before making a purchase. The files may not be compatible with third-party or non-Line 6 products.
For support questions regarding Marketplace purchases, software downloads, and general usage of Line 6 hardware and software products, please contact Line 6 customer service.
Authorizing Marketplace Presets and Impulse Responses
Marketplace products have minimum software and firmware requirements:
Licensed Digital Download End User License Agreement
Digital downloads (“Digital Downloads”) made available through the Line 6 Web Store’s Marketplace are licensed, not sold, to you. Your license to each Digital Download is subject to your prior acceptance of either this Licensed Digital Download End User License Agreement (“Standard EULA”), or a custom end user license agreement between you and the Digital Download Provider (“Custom EULA”), if one is provided. Your license to any Line 6 Digital Download under this Standard EULA or any Custom EULA is granted by Line 6, and your license to any Third Party Digital Download under this Standard EULA or Custom EULA is granted by the Digital Download Provider of that Third Party Digital Download. Any Digital Download that is subject to this Standard EULA is referred to herein as the “Licensed Digital Download.” The Digital Download Provider or Line 6 as applicable (“Licensor”) reserves all rights in and to the Licensed Digital Download not expressly granted to you under this Standard EULA.
2. Ownership. Licensor retains ownership of all intellectual property rights in and to the Licensed Digital Download, including copies, improvements, enhancements, derivative works and modifications thereof. Your rights to Use the Licensed Digital Download are limited to those expressly granted by this Standard EULA. No other rights with respect to the Licensed Digital Download or any related intellectual property rights are granted or implied.
3. Consent to Use of Data. You agree that Licensor may collect and use technical data and related information—including but not limited to technical information about your device, system and Digital Download software, and peripherals—that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, and other services to you (if any) related to the Licensed Digital Download. Licensor may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve its products or to provide services or technologies to you.