THIS BUNDLE HAS BEEN UPDATED TO 3.5
(You still get the legacy presets)
The Producers Bundle is the essential one and done package for music producers, creators, and muscians recording at home. This bundle offers you a wide variety of tones suitable for all genres and situations. The one thing all of these presets have in common is they are mix-ready and are sure to do their part in your mixes and demos.
The idea behind this bundle is to have all the different kind og tones you will ever need to produce bands and record demos all collected in one big bundle. Stop wasting time loading up plug-ins, and dialing in tones. Simply load up the presets from this bundle, and you are good to go.
THIS BUNDLE CONTAINS:
- Prog Clean
- Prog Space
- Punchy Clean
- Tapping Clean
- Tight Clean
- Archtype Rhythm
- Badonk Rhythm
- Djenty Boi
- Extended Range 0
- VH4 Modern
- Alter Lead
- Classic Lead
- Prog Lead
- Rev Lead
- Modern Bass 2.0
- Darkglass Heavy
- Modern Clean
- Modern Dirty
- Warm Wood
- 80s Synth
- Octave Clean
- Synth Pad
All presets are compatible with Helix/LT/Native/HX Stomp, and are built using stock cabs. You can easily switch any cab block out with third party IR's.
- Download your products from the Helix Marketplace section of your Line 6 account page. Click on each of them to begin the download.
- Unzip the downloaded files.
- Import presets and impulse responses into HX Edit or Helix Native. Follow the user guide for both applications for how to import these assets.
- HX Edit and Helix Native will need to verify your purchase online and will post a log-in dialog. Please log in with your Line 6 account credentials. Your log in data needs to be identical to the one used for your purchase. Authorization will occur automatically.
- Helix/HX firmware version 2.7 or higher
- HX Edit software version 2.7 or higher
- Helix Native software version 1.7 or higher
Files purchased on ‘HELIX Marketplace’ are proprietary, and are intended for use solely with Line 6 Hardware, currently HELIX Floor, Helix Rack, HELIX LT, HX Stomp, HX Effects and/or POD Go. Files are not always compatible between devices, so please check the product's description as well as the Marketplace Compatibility filter before making a purchase. The files may not be compatible with third-party or non-Line 6 products.
For support questions regarding Marketplace purchases, software downloads, and general usage of Line 6 hardware and software products, please contact Line 6 customer service.
Authorizing Marketplace Presets and Impulse Responses
Marketplace products have minimum software and firmware requirements:
Licensed Digital Download End User License Agreement
Digital downloads (“Digital Downloads”) made available through the Line 6 Web Store’s Marketplace are licensed, not sold, to you. Your license to each Digital Download is subject to your prior acceptance of either this Licensed Digital Download End User License Agreement (“Standard EULA”), or a custom end user license agreement between you and the Digital Download Provider (“Custom EULA”), if one is provided. Your license to any Line 6 Digital Download under this Standard EULA or any Custom EULA is granted by Line 6, and your license to any Third Party Digital Download under this Standard EULA or Custom EULA is granted by the Digital Download Provider of that Third Party Digital Download. Any Digital Download that is subject to this Standard EULA is referred to herein as the “Licensed Digital Download.” The Digital Download Provider or Line 6 as applicable (“Licensor”) reserves all rights in and to the Licensed Digital Download not expressly granted to you under this Standard EULA.
2. Ownership. Licensor retains ownership of all intellectual property rights in and to the Licensed Digital Download, including copies, improvements, enhancements, derivative works and modifications thereof. Your rights to Use the Licensed Digital Download are limited to those expressly granted by this Standard EULA. No other rights with respect to the Licensed Digital Download or any related intellectual property rights are granted or implied.
3. Consent to Use of Data. You agree that Licensor may collect and use technical data and related information—including but not limited to technical information about your device, system and Digital Download software, and peripherals—that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, and other services to you (if any) related to the Licensed Digital Download. Licensor may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve its products or to provide services or technologies to you.